Does your vehicle pull to the side or are you experiencing unusual vibration? If so, you may need to have your wheels aligned at J&R Automotive Service. When your vehicle came off the manufacturer assembly line, it came preset with the tires aligned properly. Driving on extremely bumpy roads, through potholes, or hitting curbs can affect your wheel alignment. J&R Automotive Service can set your vehicle straight again with a quality wheel alignment.
What wheel alignments do: Our wheel alignment services at J&R Automotive Service gives you the best driving experience. It helps your tires last longer, your vehicle drive smoother, and ultimately keeps your wheels pointed in the right direction. Just like your shoes can wear, so do your tires, and they can wear unevenly if your wheels are not properly aligned.
Why wheel alignment service is important: Proper wheel alignment can expand the life of your tires. Even the smallest alignment issue can accelerate uneven tire wear. Once your wheels are properly aligned, it’s smooth cruising ahead, saving you fuel, tire wear, and ultimately…money.
Your vehicle might need a wheel alignment if:
- You experience vibration when steering
- The steering wheel veers to the left or right
- The steering wheel is not straight when driving on a straight road
- Your tire tread is wearing unevenly
A wheel alignment check at J&R Automotive Service consists of:
- Inspection of the steering and suspension elements
- Examination of the tires for dimension, tire pressure and tread
- Comparison of your tire alignment to vehicle manufacturer specifications
Contact J&R Automotive Service today to schedule your next wheel alignment service.